Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where did the time go? aka Why no updates?

Well here it is late September and I haven't made a post since late June. Where has the time gone. Well it has gone to school and the baby. I forgot how hard it is to have an infant in the house. This last summer I stayed at home and took care of my son who is now 9 months old and since school started I've been swamped. I've been running my Stargate campaign but I've pretty much been using miniatures I already have painted for it. I haven't built any new terrain or painted any new miniatures.

I have been doing some game related creative things. I've been working with a small press RPG publisher on a modern zombie/monster/invader game that will be out soon. I've been doing photo illustration for the project.
Here is a small sample of the work I have done for that project:








If you want to see more follow this link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/unit18_nate/sets/72157622379476500/


















1 comment:

Ted Arlauskas said...

Hey, Ironworker - those pictures are pretty cool! My hat's off to ya. Usually photos for games are done with skinny, pimple faced kids in lame poses wearing too many black clothes. Your pics, on the other hand, are really working for me. Your models look the part. The dude with the biker jacket is right on - as well as the camo dude and the "chick with rifle." The staging and framing is very well done. I'm gonna click through to your link and see what else you've got!