Okay so I haven't had the best start to the 6 month miniature painting challenge. All I have managed to do in the last week was assemble some new stuff for my Hell Knights mercenary army. I didn't pick up a single brush this week in fact mostly I just went to work and slept. I've really been wanting to get both of these squads put together for a while now. I've only been running with one Battlesuit in my Hell Knight army and that character was taken out of the action for our home campaign so I don't plan to filed that one any time soon. Also these are converted from toys made from some type of vinyl material and when I painted the first Hell Knight battlesuit I used a clear coat that caused it to off gas. I plan to strip it down and repaint it soon.
The riflemen are pretty important because I will have a full platoon of these troops when I finish them and that has been a goal for a while now. I have over 50 troops in the Hell Knight army but they are mixed between several types of squads. I want to have a platoon of core troopers then expand to a platoon of veterans, heavy infantry, and scouts. This will finish up the first platoon.