Monday, September 8, 2014

On the Paint Table: Space Pirates and Wasteland Vehicles

 I've been working on some projects this week.  My Ghost Legion Dogs (veterans) are about 75% finished.  They will all have white hair which is why they all have grey hair now.
 I'm also working on some Raiders (regular troopers) for the Ghost Legion based on Reaper N.O.V.A. troopers from their Chronoscope line.  The Ghost Legion are former mercenaries from the Star Guard mercenary company.  They operate more like a military unit that most other space pirates.

Finally here is a WIP shot of the painting I'm doing for the wasteland vehicles I have been working on my my Dystopia post apocalyptic ptoject.  Hopefully I'll have these guy finished and on the table soon.

1 comment:

mattblackgod said...

They are all coming along nicely. Loving those rides.