Sunday, August 1, 2010

Venture Star Prospecting Company: Team 1

I started working on crew members for the Venture Star Prospecting company. This is Team 1 most converted from Game Workshop plastics. It is kind of hard to make military looking miniatures look like civilian workers but I'm going to paint these guys up in bright orange pants and jackets with blue t-shirts which should help sell the fact. I went ahead and decided to give them weapons because as prospectors and not regular miners they are more likely to be in dangerous and contested areas.
Ideally I would rather have specialized miniatures for this project but I don't really have the money at the moment to go out and buy whatever I want so I'm trying to make due with what I have.

1 comment:

Scott P. said...

They look great! I have done a lot with these plastics. Can't wait to see them painted!