Saturday, July 3, 2010

100th blog post!



Well here I am at my 100th post and there isn't that much to post about. My gaming this year has been spotty. Either I'm playing 4 our more sessions a week or I'm going a month without a game. Unfortunately I've made very little progress on the miniature game front. Just a few days ago I assembled 8 Bretonian Men at Arms for Wahammer and Warhammer Roleplaying but that was the first time I've touched any of my miniature tools since January.
The biggest problem is that even though I've moved into a somewhat larger house there isn't a good spot to set up a painting station. I need to get some AC in the garage so I can start working on terrain but I need to get approval from the land lord to remove a window because all the windows in this place open sideways. The other problem is that my son is now 18 months old and toddleing around the house like a whirling dervish so it's hard to work on things while he is awake and I can't leave them out when I'm at a stopping point. Like all kids he loves the “little people” and would like nothing more than to get them out and play with them. I've considered retreating to my local game store to work on things but since I live out of town now that's a major trip.
Anyway enough boring excuses. One way or the other I need to get back at it. I am of course still buying minis because as you know it's an addiction so I really need to start working on them again. My plan is to try and get back on track with some of my running projects especially the space port. Hopefully I'll finish unpacking and get the rest of my stuff up and running.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Mr. L said...

Glad to see you back. I'm looking forward to seeing how your shadowrun project is progressing. Great blog.

J