Saturday, May 5, 2012

Avengers toys for the Hell Knights

 Well I went ahead and picked up two of the Avengers Toys.  Here is a shot of the Iron Man "Assault Armour".  It's about 7 inches tall so I think it will make a nice light/medium sized mech.  The torso and legs are hollowed out so I'm going to have to come up with something to fill those gaps but I have some ideas already.  I've got the toy shown here with all the weapons but I'm only going to use a couple of them for the final version. 
The other toy I picked up was the Iron Man "Firestrike Assault Jet".  Apparently Iron Man likes to "Assault" things.  It does in fact come with some landing gear and an underbelly turret with a pair of really big guns.  I think this would be a great support VTOL for my Hell Knights for the Mech/Tank hunter role. 

1 comment:

Lobo said...

Very cool stuff, these toys will be very cool as mech/dropship!