Here is the table top with the ocre yellow drubrushing. The yellow looks a bit more intense in the photo than it actually was.
We then drybrushed a warm grey over that. We almost considered stopping here as it looked pretty nice over the table.
We decided to mix the warm grey with a warm off white for a final drybrushing. I'm really happy we went to this stage because the table does look much nicer with this final stage of highlights. We were also careful to do heavier drybrushing in some areas to give the surface texture more variety.
Here is a closeup of the finished table top. Colors are a bit off in the photo but you get the idea.
Here are the rest of the Orc tents we are currently working on.
All these projects on the table are ones I hope to finish up by the end of this next week. Some of them may not get as much finish as I had intended but they will all get done is possible.