Friday, March 14, 2008


Well I had some extra time today as well since we had a client who didn't show. Most of the group details up to this point were finished so I started working on the individual details starting with skin and hair.
Because I intended to have variations in skin tone and hair color I did each seperately. I put down the skin tone then mixed a wash of licen purple and charred brown.
After the wash dried I highlighted the skin and did the hair.

I got four of them done to this point. I haven't done eyes because I plan to give them all matching warpaint that will run through the eye area. also I haven't done the weapons yet but they will mostly be getting some weathering with metalics and I usually save metalics for last. I didn't get to vinnie yet. I saved him for last because he's the most complicated. I've also come up with names for the rest of his crew. Left to right they are: Liza, Rod Man, Gomez, and Fabio.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I learn so much from your blog. I would never have thought to combine a purple and brown for skin, but it looks great! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to try that out. It's awesome to see these guys take shape so quickly. I makes me think I should read blogs less and paint more!